The Baldwin Scholars program contributes to Duke University’s mission “to provide a superior liberal education to undergraduate students, attending not only to their intellectual growth but also to their development as adults committed to high ethical standards and full participation as leaders in their communities...”
The Program inspires and supports undergraduate women to become engaged, confident and connected leaders in the Duke community and beyond.
- Baldwin Scholars will gain increased self-confidence essential to leadership development.
- Baldwin Scholars will develop improved networking relationships.
- Baldwin Scholars will become active agents of change.
- Baldwin Scholars will acquire increased self-knowledge.
- The Baldwin Scholars Program will offer opportunities for Duke students to increase their knowledge and awareness of women's issues and leadership.